Friday, March 25, 2005

Starting anew

I suck at keeping journals.

I had tried to jot down my thought regularly since I learnt my verb agreements but somehow it never worked out.

Every time I received a new and pretty notebook, I would think "This is it. This is where I am going to write about the happy things, the sad and the loves of my life."

I think I was about nine then.

Well, when I cleared out my drawers years after I gave up on keeping a diary, I found that each of my notebooks were filled with less than 10 pages of my writing.

What valiant attempts.

The same thing happened to a blog which I started about two years ago but I want to give it a try again.

Instead of continuing on the same page, I've decided to start afresh on my new pretty notebook: blogspot.

Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.. do update frequently. ^^

looking forward to reading your entries..

~yz..

1:15 AM, March 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home