Thursday, March 02, 2006

Feeling loved :-)

Things that made me smile today:

1. Waking up to well wishes from friends on my mobile phone.

2. Crooning Mayday songs non-stop at KBox with YZ. Can't wait for the next session!

3. Getting surprised by XL and ZY (and also YZ and Norm) with the cake at West Mall. That is the absolute sweetest thing any of my friends have ever done for me. Thank you all so much! (And sorry that the first word I could manage when I saw ZY and XL coming in was "SHIT". *LOL*)

4. Seeing the almost-finished FYP in pdf. It was really rewarding and it was truly a team effort, even if we had our differences. :-)

5. Receiving pressies from the 3 kids at home. *heart melts*

6. Coming home to see an iPod lying on my bed, complete with a personalised message from H. *smile*

Shit I really love everyone.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Shit I really love everyone."

XD Must stop using "Shit" la.. haha.. Remember Doreen and JY used to confiscate my stationery whenever I said that word? :P

P/S: Love ya too babe!! ^^

yz

1:22 AM, March 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha shit again!
glad you had a LOVEly birthday :)

Shit! We love ya toooo heh.

8:15 PM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger mei said...

tks girls hahaha
so much love going ard! loving it!

1:41 AM, March 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home