Sunday, November 13, 2005

Even though I have another paper on Monday, it feels like the exams are over already. I am dying to hop on the plane to HK, to enjoy 4 days of temperate weather, shopping, eating, and just spending some quality and uninterrupted time with someone whose company I really enjoy.

I told XY about the visa application cost today and she changed her msn nick to "Stuck in poor man's land". lol. Apt, she said. I agreed too for myself. I wonder when we will ever get ourselves out of this financial limbo. So many wants, very limited means.

On a more triumphant note though, I swam 20 laps this evening! Hah! I sense this is the start of a healthier and fitter lifestyle. *crosses fingers*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe.. I'm sure you'll have fun in HK!

(Continue to swim when you come back..!! :D)

yz

7:36 PM, November 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home