Thursday, October 13, 2005

renewed inspiration? how long will it last?

Much to my surprise, I actually enjoyed talking to the photojourn prof this afternoon (with some others of course). Maybe I should have given him a better appraisal yesterday? :p

To make the banal look exotic... to look at everything with a fresh eye... to be inspired by our journey on the MRT, by our HDB estates... This is one heck of a task and a lifelong learning process. I ought to get my butt off my chair and stop drowning in my recent lethargy if I seriously want to improve my skills.

Anyway, here is a recent picture of my nieces. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the older one looks so sweet!

8:47 PM, October 13, 2005  
Blogger mei said...

ahahah erm when she opens her mouth to speak, she's more a terror than a sweet lil thing!

12:11 AM, October 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home