Friday, December 02, 2005

gym? i'll pass..

Pigging out on curry fish head (tues), KFC variety meal plus cheese fries (tues), and tortilla chips with salsa (thurs) within 3 sedentary days does baaadddd things to your self-worth. So much so that it actually made me put on my track shoes to go to the gym for fear that I will prematurely start to look like my mother. Mind you, my mother used to be a netball player in school and was stick-thin. I was never so fortunate.

Looking around at the different pieces of equipment, I decided the least dangerous machine would probably be the threadmill. It also happens to be the only equipment that I know how to use without making a fool of myself.

I thought it would be a piece of cake hopping around on a moving rubber belt for half an hour. What a big misconception that was. I was red-faced after 10 mins and called it quits after 15. I did not have the will to move on to the Stair Master anymore even though H said it's great for women if we want to tone our legs. *sigh*

I think I will stick to swimming. I can't believe I never appreciated PE lessons until today.

Anyway, here are a couple of shots that I like out of those we took with the Disney characters. The staff screwed up our pictures with Goofy, and I look fat/ugly/spastic in those we took with Mickey and Donald. :p

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home