Sunday, March 05, 2006

Forgotten music...

Wanting to maximise the use of the new iPod, I tore through my cupboard earlier this evening looking for CDs I could rip.

And there in the moldy heap, I found treasure. I had almost forgotten how much I loved those albums I bought in the past - the tunes and lyrics that moved me when I was a teenager and continue to do so now. I am really glad to have them back on my playlist again.

Day Before Yesterday by Scout (Felicity soundtrack)

If you lied it wouldn't change a thing
It don't take a bell to ring
There you were the day before
You knew you had to go
You know it's never going to be the same

So why hurry
I'll make you smile
You can forget for a while

Why are you playing picture games
Hidden in a plastic frame
There you were the day before
Falling into love
You know it's not supposed to stay the same
It's not supposed to stay that way

So why worry
I'll make you smile
You can forget for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home