Saturday, June 23, 2007

A Strange But Wonderful Dream

I was attending a campus concert of some sort. The show was about to begin so the audience were quietly seated.

Until the 2 emcees walked out, one of whom was Ashin. I could recognise his built and golden hair even though I was seated pretty far away from the stage.

There was instant pandemonium, as if no one knew that he'd be making an appearance. Everyone surged forward to snap pictures. I did not have a camera with me but while scurrying to the front, someone passed me a pink digicam (yes, v weird I know).

When I finally managed to elbow my way to the front, I caught Ashin's eye. He flashed the cutest smile ever and started striking goofy poses for ME. He puffed his cheeks out, flashed the v-sign and made funny expressions. At ME. For ME. *faints of happiness*

After a few quick shots, I ran back to my seat. At that moment, my eyes opened to reality and it was only then that the thrill of that dream took me over. It felt so damn real.

And that was probably as close as I can ever get to any idol. *sigh*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I also want to dream of him!!!

P/s: Actually I was more excited about the pink digicam than about Ashin. XD

~yz

9:58 AM, June 24, 2007  
Blogger mei said...

try to remember ur dreams! I'm sure he'll pop up one of these days! haha!

12:09 AM, June 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mayday concert withdrawal symptoms!

- z

8:59 PM, June 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home