Thursday, March 29, 2007

Determined

I've typed my resignation letter, signed it and put it into the envelope. All that's left to do now is to give it to my boss, sit through another speech of his, serve 1 month's notice and leave - for greener pastures.

Things have never felt more right these 4+ months. I'll miss all the folks at the office but I suppose there's always MSN.

And to dear ZY, I'm deeply sorry for the screwed up surprise. You must have thought I was a nut until the 2 other nuts (you know who you are) appeared with the dripping candle. Next year will be much better I swear!!!
And to dear ZY again, I owe you a million thanks. Your single email last month was my life-changing opportunity. Next meal is on me. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man i didn't expect u to upload this photo! the 'surprise' though botched, was still v sweet :) and all the best babe! it's very exciting and i'm sure you'll have a very fulfilling career there! meet up soon!

10:59 AM, April 01, 2007  
Blogger mei said...

Oh yes, a proper catch up is very much needed!!!!!

9:49 AM, April 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home