Monday, June 30, 2008

It's so ironic

Every month, I tell women what to eat, drink and do to keep themselves happy, healthy and glowy. But yet I feel like the least balanced person in the world now.

Fatigue - Check
Crabby mood - Check
Sore throat - Check

No idea how I'm supposed to survive both the work trip next week + the run the weekend after...

Oh well at least the boss managed to arrange for me to have my own room at the resort. Have to thank her for that. Hopefully spending a week with the sun and sea will toss out some new perspectives to things.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

take more photos yah? i'm sure it'll be gorgeous :)

psst, i have been slacking off my running. hope we survive the 5km!

9:17 PM, July 02, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun! I can't wait to see your pics!

(Remember to change your pupe's outfit!)

-yz

3:00 PM, July 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home