Sunday, March 27, 2005

guilt

ahhh my editor called back. She's an angel.

Her: Hi I got your message.

Me: Omigod I am so sorry, really very sorry.

Her: Don't worry, it happens. We'll just print a correction message. Just be more careful the next time.

Me: I'm so sorry so sorry.

She did not reprimand me at all and all the while I was just this bumbling idiot who could only apologise non-stop!

Not that this makes me feel 100% ok now but I'm just glad I did not piss her off majorly.

Man, it's a pain to learn through making mistakes, big ones at that. *wipes sweat off*

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Hey...no worries ya. We all make mistakes. must learn from it though. But still, that doesnt stop me from laughing at u. hohoho....wrong name. hah.

3:05 PM, March 27, 2005  
Blogger mei said...

thanks man *stricken look*

but laughing somehow beats saying the usual consoling stuff.. so tks anyway!

3:33 PM, March 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home