Sunday, April 24, 2005

one, two, three, four..

Hi-5!

There are actually 22-year-olds out there who like this Australian group! (not me hor)Really amazing.. I had a great time watching 5-year-olds and and adults dancing together to the tv show!! Quite surreal.

Anyway the other day, YZ taught me a new phrase: Pay peanuts and you get monkeys.
Quite apt really.

So after a particularly stressful evening in the office, I was complaining to a fellow intern, saying "Since they pay me peanuts, I shall give them monkey work."

He said: "That's the attitude man! Be an angsty rebel."

???

Me? Angsty? *guffaws*

We are mostly meek conformers I say.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg haha don't quote me for that lah!! haha.. i wasn't the one who came up with the phrase anyway..XD

~yz

5:43 PM, April 25, 2005  
Blogger mei said...

wahahah somehow that quote stuck with me! anway i like ur post abt the quarter-life crisis.. i could relate to many parts of it..

10:53 PM, April 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home