Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I've always prided myself on being able to handle pressure with grace.

These few weeks, there have been many disgruntled people around me and the unhappiness culminated to a peak in class today in front of the tutor. I am sympathetic but did not do much to help and further their cause.

I am not trying to judge nor am I want to be mean. I do whine as well but I also feel that mOst barriers are in the mind and if one can just unlock the hurdle that keeps telling you "this is impossible, that is impossible", we'll all be happier people.

Maybe I'm just lucky that no single task or event has managed to drive me to the point of breaking down (cept when people die) so that's why I am not that sympathetic to some problems that people face which I perceive to be self-induced rather than real problems.

Don't know if I am just being a selfish, know-it-all, arrogant bitch but this is how I truly feel lah.

Or maybe I need to take a "kindness" class.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Camera Phone Catches Flasher in the Act
NEW YORK - When the stranger on the subway car unzipped his fly and started fondling himself, Thao Nguyen, 23, did what any woman confronted by a flasher might like to do.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a earn residual income site. It pretty much covers earn residual income related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

2:09 PM, September 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home