Monday, August 22, 2005

Finally watched Royston's Tan 15 yesterday thanks to Screen Singapore (at least I think that's what it's called). Best quote from the movie:

"Anything that is perfect is not real."

But then again, I do know of two perfect beings in my world...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

15 was definitely edgy - self-multilation, swallowing lubed condoms stuffed full with drug pills, vulgarities in every scene.. you get the picture. The show makes you uncomfortable because the issues it addresses are so real for the young people. It's a flim I'll remember for a long time.

On a separate note, I must say to some misled people out there:
1.) No religion is superior to another.
2.) We will not burn in hell if we do not believe in certain religions.
3.) To those who disagree with the above points, I think you suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home