Monday, April 17, 2006

First paper over...

For the third time in my life, I pierced my ears (over the same spot)... That's how bad I am at maintaining my ear holes. Hopefully this time it will last forever!!!

It is only another 17 days before XY and I head to Virginia. I am starting to feel the butterflies - excited and nervous about this whole experience that is to come and excruciating because I have to leave my loved ones behind (you know who you are).

Come what may, we are determined to make this 3-month trip a mighty good one!!! Will be great if everyone can keep in touch (and bitch) through our blogs and emails. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahaha i feel the butterflies too, i think mine are the emperor kinda butterflies, HUGE. heh

10:59 AM, April 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home