Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tearing my hair out

It seems the more stressed out I am, the more I blog.

Don't know why I'm always running out of time every month. Is there a problem with my time management? Is it the 10 thousand events/luncheons/spa reviews that I'm expected to attend every week that's wasting the precious office hours that can be used to work on my stories? Is it that I'm overly anxious over the quality of work that I produce, worried that my stories will get thrown back at me with tons of re-working to do? (oh yes, it happens.) Or am I just overly sensitive and easily aggravated? I simply don't know.

I'm feeling so blah right now I don't even know how to express it in words, in sound, in tears, in anything. At this rate, I think I'm going to need to see a shrink soon. Either that or I can ask for an extension of deadline which is something I do nOt wish to do!!! *slams head on keyboard*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hang on hang on! it'll be over soon!!

-yz

11:32 AM, July 27, 2007  
Blogger mei said...

thanks babe. sometimes it just helps to whine, yell, sulk, cry, to the ppl ard me. (though it doesn't solve anything.) hah!

10:25 PM, July 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home