Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I was bored

Thanks to yz and my kaypoh-ness, I've agreed to do the following meme (my first I think!). Here're the rules:

I can only send you the questions if you promise to do the meme!

1. Next to each number, write only the name of the person who fits.
2. Answer one question with one name.
3. Don’t tell the questions to anyone who isn’t doing the meme.

***

1. YZ
2. YZ, XW, Doreen, XY, SH and other babes from sec sch
3. Any travelling musician, maybe Jason Mraz
4. Huang Zheng
5. Janan, H's 5-yr-old nephew
6. Me (though I mostly keep these things to myself!)
7. YZ
8. Hopefully Monster or Ashin
9. H
10. Huiling (NJ)
11. Hollywood celebrities
12. Anne Hathaway
13. er... don't know what to make of this
14. Many girls I know/ Andy Lau
15. Probably Feng Tian Wei from the national table tennis team. Cos she seems like she'd make a super cool dude.
16. No one at all
17. Everyone to a certain extent
18. Don't know...
19. Huiling (NJ)
20. Denise, YZ, ZY, XL
21. Doreen and Huang Zheng (back when we were all childish - though we probably still are now)
22. That'd be scary!
23. Myself
24. Hopefully no one
25. Ashin
26. I don't want H to kill me!
27. H and most mothers in the world
28. Er no one in particular
29. It's a toss-up between Ryan Lochte and Ashin. I'd have said Monster but he smokes and I don't like the smell of cigarettes.
30. If your name is up there, I probably like you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Is that my name on THAT meme list? I hope it's someone else you know of the same name... WAHAAHAHAHA...

if it's moi, i wana do the meme! :P

5:56 PM, September 09, 2008  
Blogger mei said...

yes dr low that's U!!!!!
i'll send u an email hehe

7:39 PM, September 09, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home