Tuesday, April 05, 2005

i can't think

omg.. i hate stress.. hate it to the core...

I should probably kick myself in the butt for pitching such a gossipy story to the editor and now after a tweaking of angles by a certain powerful figure, I now have to interview the 2 protagonists and all other involved persons in this romantic-turned-tragic fiasco.

So what's the problem here? The girl refuses to be interviewed and the guy... he's such a recluse no one seems to know who he is! How to find him when the deadline is so near? *Sweat*
And now the sweet professor seems to be feeling guilty for all the "trauma" he caused the girl.. poor guy. My heart goes out to him.

I really need to thank all my friends (and even aquaintances) who have been helping me since I started this internship. You really see who your true friends are in times of need. (though i'm really pushing my luck sometimes!) I thank those who never tire of my calls and requests and who never fail to try their darndest to suss out information for this pesky reporter friend. I am eternally grateful, really, and I'd be more than happy to return the favour in kind anytime for these kind souls.

In the meantime, take care everyone. I am counting down the days till I can reclaim my social life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

um haha, yesh it's been quite the talk of town actually...but it's dying down already. poor, poor girl.

jac.

3:42 PM, April 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home