Thursday, April 28, 2005

quando quando quando

Serious addiction to the Michael Buble version! The arrangers did a fantastic job with it though unfortunately, the original singer somehow always sounds better than those who do the cover versions. No wonder our parents and grandparents say all the time that we listen to thrash. I can't imagine in 20 years how people my generation will take to contemporary pop!! *guffaws* I mean now some of us can't even stand stickychewybubblegummy dolly girl groups like Twins and S.H.E and mindlessly annoying boybands like 5566 (what kind of a name is that anyway???) and Energy (thought boy band members are supposed to be cute???), next time how?? Let's not even go into the fako hip-hop that some Taiwanese artistes are into.. *guffaws*

Anyways, I love having the SCV set top box in my room!! It is the most divine thing that's happened this year cos I can now watch TV till I doze off, even if the show is crappy. It is just very comfortable lying there and taking in (or just staring blankly at) what's going on on TV, don't have to use your brain, move any muscle, just relax and clear the mind. Ahh.. the simple pleasures in life.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home