Tuesday, May 17, 2005

bloodthirsty

Not a very good day.

Bloody hell. Today I waited 2 hours for a source to appear only to find out she quit and I even got a scolding from her ex-boss just because I made a 30-sec enquiry in the afternoon that cost her 20 billion customers.

That irritating woman called me a NUISANCE. ME. A NUISANCE.

For someone to call me names when she doesn't even know who I am or what I am doing is simply INFURIATING.

Of all the indignities to suffer on the job!!! I couldn't even lose my temper with her or I would lose my only hope of contacting my source?!?!?!?!? Not to mention looking super unprofessional. After all, I am not representing myself, but an organisation, when I am on a job. It is really really iiiirriiiiiiitaaaaaatiiiiiing. How I wish I could go back there and wring her scrawny neck or knock out her cigarette-stained teeth.

No. I must stay zen on this. *struggles to keep the expletives from rising up the throat*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home