Friday, June 03, 2005

heee

Feeling really well-rested cos I only needed to report at work at 3pm today so I only woke up at 11. SHiok!

Been feeling much better these days. For some reason, the stress is starting to slip off. I can see the end! *guffaws*

Anyway, highlight of the week must have been attending my colleague's wedding on Wednesday night. After work, four of us shared a cab to go to the hotel. The journey there was hilarious. It was like a self-help group. We were bitching about the bosses and laughing at their oddities. It was the first time this group of us ever did that and it felt damn good I tell you. Having a common enemy bonds the strangest combination of people together!

This week is strangely relaxing though it's going to be a long night later on. Staking out the late night GSS. Hopefully, we can squeeze in sometime for shopping. *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home