Wednesday, May 18, 2005

so unbecoming..

I have come to realise that all I ever do lately on my blog is rant.

For the whole of late last night and this morning, yz and I have been whining non-stop about work. It has become a terrible habit and I hate it but yet I can't stop, especially after my editor told me to go stake out this seedy place AGAIN (read yesterday's post) later today. *faint*

Sometimes, the worry and stress seem to manifest itself into nausea. At times, it feels like I'm always short of breath or there's something pounding at my ribs or chest.

I guess it's my fault for always feeling this way. Every time things seem to get better, something will come along to make the negativity come back.

I'm counting down like a kid who just learnt her numbers. After today, there'll be 22 days left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home