Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Been lazing around for too long...

After more than a week of inactivity, I've finally found the energy in my fingers to replace the non-functional old tagboard and also to update my blog.

I went for H's convo this afternoon, my first time attending such a ceremony. Turned out to be quite a yawn, not that it was unexpected, but it wasn't a waste of time. While waiting for the ceremony to start, I managed to read 4 chapters of the da vinci code (yes i know i'm slow in catching on).

And it got interesting at times. This girl sitting in front of me (she looks about 12) got so bored in the middle of things that she started to take pictures of herself in different expressions from different angles. Luckily she didn't turn on her flash, if not she'd have been blind by the end of the 1.5 hrs.

I busied myself looking at the projection screen, looking out for cuties. Unfortunately, there was none. Also killed time sms-ing H from time to time. He seemed pretty shocked that there are so many Tans in his school, especially when we were getting impatient with the ceremony and couldn't wait for it to be over.

Makes me wonder if I should attend my own convocation ceremony.

Anyway, Auntie Poon, if you're reading this, pls reply our emails! We want to hear your story. Badly. *guffaws*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home