Monday, September 12, 2005

I hate thieves.

Thieves are those who rip your (and your friend's) ideas off as their own
Thieves are also those who steal your table at coffee shops from right under your nose!

In the evening, H and I were having difficulty looking for a table at the coffee shop near my place and just when we spotted one and was making our way there (it was obvious we saw the table FIRST and were nearer to it), this girl kept eyeing us anxiously and cut across my path (pushed past me hor!!!) to run to the table.

My immediate reaction was to yell: "SHE BLATANTLY TOOK OUR TABLE AWAY!"

Really sorry to H whom I am sure was embarrassed by my outburst (cos I sure was loud) but I was damn pissed!!! That girl was probably not older than 16 and this is the kind of kiasu, ungracious and RUDE Singaporeans that are breeding in the heartlands??? Still feel like throttling her neck now I swear.

*takes a deep breath*

Sorry for ranting. I need to meditate.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg!!!

i feel sorry for you man.. anyway, i'm sure u made the girl quite paiseh ... fair enuff punishment for her behaviour!!

yah man.. what's with obnoxious singaporeans nowadays.. sadly, a lot of singaporeans sure are ugly...

lol there was once this pakistani woman tried stealing a cab just RIGHT in front of the cab queue at scotts!! it was 'chu2 xi1' and there were not many cabs to begin with.. i was waiting in the queue for abt 45 min so her actions sure got me pissed off..!! i shouted a loud 'HEY!!' and thankfully the taxi driver was nice enough to explain to her that she should queue up..

that woman was so paiseh after that she didn't dare hang around the cab queue area after that...

what's more appalling is that no one in the queue really protested when she was stealing the cab... wth!?!? i think i must have been the only hot headed one in the queue lol..

carmen

2:13 PM, September 12, 2005  
Blogger mei said...

gd for u! today an auntie cut me in the bus queue.. i was waiting at the side for the ppl who queued up to get up the bus b4 i did cos i got there late.. and then this auntie pushed past me to get up, sweaty arms n all.. sometimes senior citizens think they can get away with anything!

6:23 PM, September 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eww!!!

yah lah but i guess since their senior citizens we'll just close one eye i guess?? if its a young girl im sure we would have definitely done something or protested! haha

carmen

12:54 AM, September 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha you know i read somewhere that some senior citizens 'abuse' their seniority - i.e. they think that they can get away with their behaviour just because they are entitled to do so.

but anyway, don't let a few black sheep colour your view of the majority :)

10:18 AM, September 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home