Thursday, September 08, 2005

minimalism

After some "effort" seeking out the very few corners of my 3-rm flat, I finally managed to take 10 pictures to fit into the minimalism theme for my GE assignment. Feeling a bit disgruntled with a few images. Been getting this a lot lately. Never really satisfied with what I have taken. After reviewing, I always feel I should have done this better or that better, should have waited for better light, should have waited for a man to walk past to have a nice silhouette on the wall (as in 1 of the pix below), should have put my shutter a little slower, a little faster, should have cropped the image tighter, looser... and the list goes on...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home