Friday, January 27, 2006

For the sake of updating my blog...

me
You're like me! The intelligent loner. You're shy

at times but friendly, and you are never weak

and always independent. You are incredibly

intelligent (wise beyond your years) and have

a talent for many things (sports, music,

art). You have a kind and warm personality

and enjoy the simple things. Like hanging out

with friends and watching movies at home. But

you're sometimes quiet nature makes you a bit

of an outcast and a mystery to people. No

matter how pretty you are or smart or

athletic, you just can't seem to break into

the crowd and be noticed. Don't worry, try to

be more outgoing and speak out when you have

more to say. Don't hide behind your books and

sports and computer, get out there and get

noticed. You also have deep desires in life

and feel vunerable and alone at times. Don't

feel sad either, What helps me to express

feelings and dreams that I can't say to

people, is through my writting. Maybe you

should try.


What kind of girl are you? (with pix!)
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home