Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I wish...

that I could go to sleep and wake up on April 20th when my exams would be over, my fyp would be handed in and I could start preparing for the greatest adventure of my lifetime so far - WAT.

After so many years, I am still an escapist and a lazy ass.

There are really many things I can do to improve myself...

1. I should be a more helpful friend whether or not the receiving party is a close pal.
2. I should get out and exercise.
3. I should eat less fatty/salty/processed food.
4. I should read publications more intelligent than Her World.
5. I should pick up a French language tape and continue learning the language on my own.
6. I should spend less, save more and stop taking so much money from my mother.
7. I should sleep less.
8. I should stop whining.

...

Anyway, H has received confirmation for his Germany trip. He will be sorely missed the next couple of months.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh how i wish i can wake up to april 20 tooooo!! - ziyu

7:37 PM, January 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home