Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Thumb twiddling

Finally got sometime to sit down and space out for a while, now that the stories are almost cleared. The fatigue from the last two weeks seems so far away now though really they're not and we'll have to start panicking for the next issue again soon.

It's been about 3 months since I started this job but I still feel awfully new. There're still so many things to learn and maybe as YZ said rightly, I haven't settled into my comfort zone yet. I long for the day when my stories are okayed on my first drafts and I can quit going for so many events. The day when I don't give myself so many headaches at work.

Alright, time to go meet the ex-colleagues for prata and gossip. Good food and good company, yippie!

2 Comments:

Blogger janet said...

hey meiyan.. im working for almost 6 months now and i still feel new sometimes. it will take more time for u to feel comfortable. and i think we'll be expecting too much of ourselves if we ever want to feel completely comfortable in our jobs. otherwise, there won't be any challenges!

strive on! and enjoy every second of work if possible. =)

9:59 PM, August 04, 2007  
Blogger Meiyan said...

yo

thanks babe. :-)

I've been sounding damn nutty in my recent posts hor? Actually feeling much better now. Think it was the deadline stress. Makes me horribly cranky. haha

but yes, i agree with u, lapsing into a comfort zone maybe = no progress!

12:50 PM, August 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home