Tuesday, July 19, 2005

gloomy weather

It's been raining for the last two days and it doesn't look like it's going to stop anytime soon. All plans to swim have come to nought. I just want to stay home every day to read, surf the net and watch Discovery Travel and Living.

Anyway, just checked Studentlink and saw my result for internship. It was a pass, thank god. But I was mildly disappointed to know that there wasn't any grade awarded for it. I bet everyone had a pass. I was hoping a good grade for the internship could perhaps, just perhaps, pull me out of the 2nd-lower/3rd class rung. Oh well. Wishful thinking.

Don't know why I get sianz out thinking about the lousy honours I'll be getting. After all, many people have reminded me that our portfolios are just as, if not more, important in impressing a prospective employer. *cheers up at the thought*

In any case, school will be starting next week. Final year now. No goofing around. Gotta keep up with readings, keep up with the news and start mugging from day 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home