Friday, February 10, 2006

Feeling unsettled...

Somehow no matter how much you try to be the best friend you can to the people around you, somehow things will happen that will let you down.

I remember the few times when H had last minute matters and had to break dates and I almost always got mad even though I knew I was being totally ridiculous and unreasonable. Of course now, he's learnt by now how not to incur my wrath. :p

Maybe it's because I expect too much but aren't promises meant to be kept?

I don't know. Maybe I am just making a mountain out of a molehill as usual and I will come back 2 months later and cringe at this post.

Hopefully things will turn out for the best.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes promises are supposed to kept.. i hope everything works out fine too, if not you'll always have me and paaaaat!

7:58 AM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger mei said...

tks babe.. thats really sweet! :)

10:10 PM, February 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home