Monday, August 06, 2007

Higher and higher

I know I haven't been too diligent in posting images of the new place though we still make it a point to visit every month. It's definitely getting faster now. They're starting work on the 7th level!


On a side note, my recent string of blog entries has attracted quite a fair bit of attention from concerned friends. Just to let you guys know, I'm really ok now. I have to apologise for all the outbursts. The maniacal side completely possessed me! Hope it doesn't happen again next month. Really appreciate the well wishes and advice and thanks for just being here! =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maniacal!!! hahaha.. XD

(sorry i sound pretty maniacal myself.)

anyway dun worry.. the stress is perfectly normal. ^^

-yz

6:14 PM, August 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home