Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Carl's Jr.... I have never eaten a bigger burger, even though mine is just the Western Bacon Cheeseburger. H took the Double Burger - 2 beef patties, 2 strips of bacon, 2 slices of cheese, onion rings (in the burger) and a generous douse of BBQ sauce.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*BURP* The room smells of BBQ sauce now. The burgers are great for hungry people man though a lil expensive. At least 8 bux for a meal. Was shiok while it lasted. Oh and did i mention it's free flow for soft drinks?

***

Been listening heavily to Kelly Clarkson. When I listen to her, I am reminded of how I fell in love with Mariah Carey when I first heard her Music Box album many years ago. Of course now I don't respect her that much anymore cos she's become so tarty. *shudders*

Given, Clarkson's songs are no rocket science. They are just cheesy love songs with lousy lyrics but there's just something that draws me to her music. I love a powerful voice and I know the real thing when I hear it. There's no faking the way Kelly Clarkson scales up and down the difficult embellishments. She is a real diva. All she has to do now is not go the path of Mariah Carey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home