Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I thought school would be a blast after 6 months of work slavery but I was quite wrong. It feels really weird to be back at school. The topics of discussion suddenly became sooo.. academic? It suddenly felt juvenile to be an undergraduate. And not to mention the clothes.. everyone just looks young though I feel like a hundred years old. Think I've become an old fogey after internship. Maybe working life does suit me better.

A school mate told me her two friends have taken over my and R's places at the paper. And I am glad to know that they too hate the job as much as we did. At least now I know there's nothing wrong with my head the last 6 months when I was whining every day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally agree.. (w)

~yz..

11:01 PM, July 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home